We would love talented contributors to join our network of contributors sharing inspiring African content. Content covers the main categories of business, technology and culture. Subject areas will include, but not limited to technology, finance, fashion, faith, music, politics, economic development, business, sports, arts & culture, lifestyle, health, entrepreneurship, social media and innovation. Contributor positions are unpaid. However, we are happy to put a promotional by-line for all contributors including links to their personal projects.
To submit an article, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, please read the following submission guidelines below…
1. Submissions must have the African continent or the African Diaspora, as a focal point. Articles can also have a general interest focus as long as they are inspiring and insightful
2. Submissions have no specified minimum or maximum. However, entries should be engaging and thoughtful.
3. Submissions should be well edited and within the standards of written English and provided in a digital medium
4. Submissions should include the author’s bio. Registered contributors should add their bio to their profile pages after registration.
5. Please adhere to copyright rules. Do not pass on another person’s work as your own. If you submit an article or idea written originally by someone else, please include the following in your submission: article/idea source or link
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com